LAS-320™ is a polymeric based fuel resistant asphalt sealer developed to protect asphalt from accidental and premature degradation. It makes a molecular bond with oxidized surfaces and penetrates cracks and eruptions. LAS-320 ™ makes the surface impervious to water and is chemical resistant.
LAS-320™ is easy to Apply, simply spray or pour on the surface and spread liberally with a push broom. Approximate coverage is 80 to 100 square feet per gallon depending on surface condition. Work LAS-320™ thoroughly into the asphalt surface and brush out all puddles.
Crack Repairs: Fill cracks ½” or less with sand and pour LAS-320™ into the crack thoroughly soaking the sand. Broom out excess material.
· Classified as a Fuel Resistant Sealer by the FAA
· Low VOC Rating 94 Grams per Liter
· Environmentally safe – No PAH
· No odor and No tracking
· Repels most liquids and chemicals
· Eliminates HMA degradation and UV damage
· Non-toxic - Non-hazardous - Non-flammable
· Dries quickly- usually less than 30 minutes
· Can be applied with a broom or sprayed
· Coverage rate +/- 90 square feet per gallon
· Protects Asphalt from damage caused by UV or chemical spills
· Preserves The integrity of asphalt to seal the exposed surface
· Provides Resistance to the effects of weathering and oxidization
LAS-320™ is available in concentrate for commercial and industrial applications. Contact us for details.