Earthbind® 100 is an environmentally-friendly modified bio-polymer dust control agent developed to meet the need for a quality and environmentally-friendly product that can be easily applied. Earthbind® 100 is effective on unpaved roads, parking lots, rail yards, industrial, mining, military, public and private roadways.
Earthbind® 100 binds loose aggregate particles together preventing small particles from becoming airborne as fugitive dust. In addition, Earthbind® 100 will add water resistance and does not re-emulsify and wash off after curing which is important where mitigation of sediment runoff from unpaved roads is imperative.
Earthbind® 100 is supplied in concentrate and diluted with water immediately before application. Earthbind® 100 can also be used as a road base stabilizer.
Earthbind® 100 provides
· Superior dust cohesion and suppression
· Excellent dust control under a variety of conditions
· Superior penetration of the surface without pre-watering
· Applies quickly using a pressurized water truck or distributor truck
· Easy clean-up - washes off of equipment and vehicles before curing
· Not considered carcinogenic
· Contains No hazardous solvents
· Not considered harmful to aquatic or mammal life